1) I have never had a haircut that was not under duress.
2) When I clip my fingernails, I leave one thumbnail long (alternating each time) so that I can always peel an orange if I need to.
3) I don’t like Russian novels, but I like the names of Russian novelists. Check it out: Alexander Solzhenitzyn. Isn’t that a great name?
4) If you ever see me list three attributes for anything, there’s about a 30% chance I don’t actually believe the third one but felt that two wasn’t enough things to say.
5) Despite my best efforts, I have only sung karaoke once, about 8 years ago, over international waters. “My best efforts” include trawling both Chinatown *and* the gay district of San Fransisco.
6) I prefer to get my information from listening to people talk about the news rather than listening to the news itself.
7) The site stats tell me that nobody’s read my blog at all for the last week, and I can’t for the life of me figure out why that might be.
8) Whenever I hear or need to say or write the number 8 in Hebrew, I have to count up from 7 in my head to make sure I’m thinking of the right number.
9) #7 isn’t true, but everything else is.