Next week I’ll be performing in the Bar Ilan Acting Society’s production of “Rumors.” (go buy tickets!) Next week I’ll also be finishing my army service.
It’s kind of a big week.
We’ve been rehearsing like crazy all this week, and I’ve been moderately exhausted. But next week the show goes up. I also had my last shmira on base this week, and have been winding things down over there. But next week everything ends.
So what do I do the week after?
1) Stop shaving.
2) Start really, *really* looking for a job.
3) Figure out if I have enough civilian clothes to wear for a whole week.
4) Buy more civilian clothes.
5) Write more.
6) Investigate compatibility between #5 and #2.
7) Investigate compatibility between #2 and #1.
8) Walk. Everywhere.
9) Run some places.
11) Write more.
12) Investigate compatibility between #11 and #5.
13) Figure out who the hell Harold Green is.
14) Oh wait, never mind.